Rev up reading time with this collection of vehicles that go! See the pictures, name the vehicles, and poke the irresistible buttons on every page to hear satisfying clicks and pops. This sturdy 10-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they explore full-color photographs of vehicles that fly, sail, float, and zoom (an airplane, boat, truck, etc.). Poke-a-Dot books help encourage language development, vehicle recognition, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids one and older discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
Melissa and doug
Poke-A-Dot: Things That Go
Regular price $6.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 10-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and pop on every page
- Poke the dots while identifying full-color photos of vehicles (airplane, boat, truck, etc.)
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills
- Makes a great gift for babies and toddlers, ages 1 to 3, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how theyre poked